Thursday 27 March 2014

Spring Picks


These are some of the items I have my eye on for Spring, starting off with something I was sure I would never want are white shoes but never say never, these Topshop ones I think are just the perfect cut, and the heel right is reasonable for tall girls like myself. An item I am always lusting after is a trench coat and this one from Zara might just fit the bill, a classic trench with a  twist it's made of light flowing fabric making it more versatile it would be great wrapped up over simple cami dress with a good heel for a night out, or over jeans and a basic top. Spreaking of a night out you cant go wrong with a black dress this one from ASOS seems really fresh, the cut is really modern and I like that it's not form fitted.  For the accessories I wasn't into the mirrored sunglasses trend but after seeing a few pictures of Olivia Palermo sporting them it's safe to say I am on board, these classic Ray Bans with the mirrored lenses are a safe bet, a classic style with a twist. And finally my number one item is the boyfriend jean, these ones from The Gap have the right amount of distress and the wash is just great.
 
Leave a comment below and tell me what is on your spring wish list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXEL HAZE DESIGNS

01 09 10